Graphic Design Intern 2019
Graphic Design & Marketing Intern
We are looking for our next top prospect! Frameworth is a leader in the North American sports & music memorabilia industry. We specialize in manufacturing & distributing autographed & officially licensed collectibles from some of the top athletes in the world such as Sidney Crosby, John Tavares, Carey Price, & many more.
We are looking for a full-time intern to join our marketing team and help create and design digital assets to grow our brand. Our perfect candidate is self-motivated, has an obsessive attention to detail, showcases an ability to think outside the box, can problem solve logically, communicates well, and has a strong desire to learn and grow in a creative field pertaining to sports and music. Duties will include photo editing, digital Ad creation, advertising, and social media content creation & management. Candidates must be able to independently create online digital content & marketing materials. The Digital Design intern will also be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager with market research and strategic marketing functions.
What We're Looking for in an Intern
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and try new things
• Independent, driven, and hardworking
• Ability to think creatively and execute new ideas & concepts
• Familiarity with up to date social media & marketing trends
• Flexibility and open-mindedness to creative direction
What We Offer You as an Intern
• A travel stipend of $150 paid out every 2 weeks
• An opportunity to develop your skills in graphic design and marketing
• A vibrant team who will coach and mentor you
• Experience working on branding and marketing in the professional sports industry
• An open environment to pitch new ideas and grow your confidence
• Work daily with the marketing and ecommerce team to brainstorm new content
• With the mentorship of the marketing & design coordinator you will use programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create digitals assets & marketing material.
• Assist in the development, design, and maintenance of our ecommerce platforms
• Post-Secondary Education in a design or digital content creation related field
• Strong proficiency in Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills; someone who can think, create, and market content effectively
• Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail; able to multitask and self-prioritize
• Videography design experience is considered an asset
• Knowledge of sports is considered an asset
• Must be familiar with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Cheryl@frameworth.com with a copy of your resume before February 24th, 2019.